Head Coach Job Advertisement
Deben Swimming Club require Head Coach
18 hours per week + attendance at galas/competitions – Paid Position
Deben Swimming Club based in Woodbridge in Suffolk are looking for a Head Coach to lead the development of club and lead the coaching and teaching team.
The main duties will include –
- Arrange and manage regular Coaching meetings as required.
- Develop and continuously update a training and competition program for all squads
- Liaise with swimmers, parents, coaches and teachers across the club
- Oversee squad movements throughout the season with support from all coaches.
- Deliver training sessions to all squads as required
- Ensure the appropriate cover is in place for all training sessions
- Ensure that the training schedules are delivered in conjunction with the Annual Training Plan
You will need to hold ASA Level 2 Coaching Swimming qualification (or equivalent). Coaching and teaching experience would also be beneficial.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please contact Chairman – Ian Cotton – 07715 118639. A full job description is available on request. To apply for the position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. The closing date is Monday 29th May 2017.