Regional Results 2011
- Matthew Naunton came so close to being Regional Champion as well as County Champion in the 100BRS and it was all on the touch with Matthew just missing it coming fourth in a very exciting final. He PB’d in all swims and made the finals making his next meet very promising.
- Robert Whight although he was disappointed with his times he is back at his best producing some very good swims and making a final. He gave everything and is looking good for the next meet.
- Caitlin Russell, Ryan Smith and Abigail Hill all swam really well in their first ever Youth Regional Championships.
- Katy and Lucy Stokes together with Anton Auty had some good swims with them producing PB’s.
- Fenella Foskett returned to her home club entering the distance events with a cheeky 50BF thrown into the mix – it was great to have her back and as always she performed extremely well picking up medals.
- Special mention to Emily Prior who bravely swam through injury and despite this kept her and the teams spirits high.
- Bethany Elmer made the final in her breaststroke and Pb’d in all swims producing an impressive display of breaststroke swimming.
- Jake Garrod produced some excellent swims showing his talented starts and turns and he gave everything he had.
- Adam Last produced some PB’s but due to a recent growing spell he wasn’t quite on target. Growing spells can hit at the most inconvenient times but Adam will be back on target at his next meet!
- Emma Studd gave everything she had in her swims and despite not being well produced some very good times and was very courageous in even swimming so a very well done to Emma.
- Chloe Hembry had a very impressive 50BF & 50FC swim and produced a PB.
Well done to the Regional Team who once again did Deben proud.